This module guides your student through the foundational information and principles needed to make wise financial choices.Your student will learn how to develop responsible spending habits as they:
- Process the different types of accounts, how to access and use them, and how to apply for them.
- Understand what credit is, why it's important, and how to use it responsibly.
- Process through what it means to pay bills and taxes.
- Create and maintain a budget.
- Deal with any student loans they may have from college.
All of the modules in the Voyage course are built on the foundations included in the first module: Who I Am. So, that's where you want to start! Click here to access Who I Am and unlock all remaining modules.